Kevin L. Attridge Associate
Kevin Attridge practices in the firm’s litigation group. He has represented corporations and individuals in a wide range of matters before federal and state courts, and at arbitrations and mediations. Mr. Attridge focuses his practice on issues related to construction, data security, business ownership, government IT contracting, and the False Claims Act. Prior to joining Stein Mitchell, Mr. Attridge litigated antitrust, telecommunications, securities, and class action matters at a prominent Washington, DC law firm.
- Trial counsel for leading engineering, procurement and construction contractor in a large commercial arbitration regarding a multi-billion dollar power plant project. Secured complete defense award for client after 19-day arbitration hearing.
- Affinity Gaming v. Trustwave: Represented Affinity Gaming, a U.S. casino company in a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada against Trustwave, the data security company Affinity Gaming hired to investigate and help remediate a data breach. Affinity Gaming alleged that Trustwave misrepresented its investigation and the security of Affinity Gaming's data.
- U.S. Home Construction, Inc. v. Michael D. Fox et al.: Defended homeowners in Virginia state court in a dispute over a largescale residential renovation. Obtained complete defense verdict and prevailed on counterclaims after a week-long bench trial.
- Companion Data Services, LLC v. SRA International, Inc.: Represented government contractor in the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina in a dispute over a multi-million dollar software sale.
Maryland Historical Magazine as co-author of “Garitee v. Mayor Council of Baltimore: A Gilded Age Debate on the Role and Limits of Local Government”
- District of Columbia
University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland Consumer Protection Clinic, Student Attorney
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, Judicial Intern for the Hon. Alan Kay and the Hon. John M. Facciola
- Civil Justice, Inc. Student Attorney
Vanderbilt University, B.A., cum laude