Rory Kelly Investigator
Rory Kelly* is the Chief Investigator at Stein Mitchell Cipollone Beato & Missner LLP. Mr. Kelly’s investigations focus on pharmaceutical and financial fraud. He has vast experience guiding clients through the process of filing whistleblower claims and conducting large-scale, global investigations in conjunction with various federal and state agencies, including the Department of Justice, State Attorneys General Offices, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Food and Drug Administration, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Federal Energy and Regulatory Commission. In addition, Mr. Kelly conducts investigations relating to unfair business practices, products liability and white-collar criminal matters.
*Mr. Kelly is not an attorney.
- Investigated False Claims Act violations leading to $500,000,000 settlement.
- Investigated product defect and breaches of implied warranty leading to $14,000,000 jury verdict.
- Investigated systemic violations of preventative maintenance standards leading to multi-million dollar settlement.
- Investigated allegations of violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the successful defense of the General Counsel of a large international energy company.
- Investigated allegation of sexual abuse and neglect by an assisted living facility leading to jury verdict on behalf of a victim of sexual abuse.
- Investigated allegations regarding violations of Federal False Claims Act, various federal securities laws, and state consumer protection laws involving healthcare, financial matters, and government contracting.
Community & Professional Activities
- Executive Director, Rossetter Foundation