Jump to Page
News & Press Releases
- Stein Mitchell wins $46.8 million willful copyright infringement jury verdict for Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, and Warner Music Group against ISP Grande Communications
- Denis Mitchell selected as 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” for plaintiff’s personal injury litigation based on peer review by Best Lawyers
- In Historic Ruling, Court Finds Iran, Syria and Iranian Banks Responsible for Murder of American Citizen in Israel
- Michael S. Greve, Jonathan Klick, Michael Petrino, J.P. Sevilla, Preemption in the Rehnquist and Roberts Courts: An Empirical Analysis, 23(1) Sup. Ct. Econ. Rev. 353 (2015).
- 5 Pressing Issues Facing The SEC In 2018
- Maryland Historical Magazine as co-author of “Garitee v. Mayor Council of Baltimore: A Gilded Age Debate on the Role and Limits of Local Government”