Stein Mitchell Beato & Missner LLP has built a 50-year track record of success in bringing and defending commercial lawsuits. Every attorney here is a trial lawyer. We are able to manage and represent our clients at every stage of their litigation. Our firm’s success in commercial litigation covers a wide spectrum of lawsuits. For example, we have substantial experience litigating, winning, and brokering favorable settlements in cases involving:
- Contract Disputes: Litigation arising out of business transactions and contracts, whether before a court or an arbitration panel.
- Business Torts: Civil cases involving commercial torts, including claims of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, defamation, RICO, civil conspiracy and tortious interference with contract.
- Regulatory Disputes: Civil actions against regulatory agencies and representation of corporations and individuals under investigation by an agency and/or its inspector general.
A unique and powerful feature of our firm is its seasoned team of in-house investigators, whose dogged research and assistance has consistently added enormous value to our clients’ cases. We know that complex commercial litigation often can turn on a battle of experts, and our firm has worked with many of the nation’s leading forensic accountants, engineers, scientists, physicians, and other professionals to help win cases for our clients.
- Originally Published in The Washington Post, 04.12.2017
- Originally Published in The Hill